What are the most important things you should know about container van warehouses?
- They are modular
- There are different types of container van warehouses.
- The structure has different security features.
- It is a scalable structure.
- It is easy to maintain.
- Container van warehouses exhibit modularity by creating components in factories and assembling them on-site. This approach significantly reduces construction time and costs compared to traditional structures, offering customization options to customers.
- Container van warehouses are scalable, allowing companies to align storage needs with ease of expansion.
- Durable materials such as steel and advanced coatings resist wear and tear, reducing the likelihood of structural issues. Minimalist designs strategically minimize potential trouble spots, facilitating streamlined routine maintenance by professional staff.
Among the many storage solutions available in the Philippines, a container van warehouse is a quick and reliable solution. Crafted from repurposed shipping containers, these structures redefine conventional warehouses. Here are six important things you need to know about these structures.
They are Modular
A key feature of these structures is their modularity. This is achieved by creating predetermined components in factories and then transporting them to the construction site for assembly. This approach involves making major elements like shipping containers, structural components, doors, windows, insulations, and special features in controlled manufacturing environments.
Compared to traditional structures that require a longer timeframe, this type of modular storage reduces both construction time and expenses. This type of design allows customers to customize these structures to their specific needs.
There are Different Types of Container Van Warehouses.
Unlike traditional storage solutions, container van warehouses offer a variety of types. Here are the following to give a comprehensive overview of the different types of container van warehouses and their uses.
- Single Slope Warehouse: A storage facility with a sloping roof that descends from one side to the other, offering efficient rainwater drainage and a streamlined, modern appearance.
- Single Span Warehouse: Characterized by a single, expansive interior space without central columns, maximizing storage efficiency and facilitating seamless logistics operations
- Double Slope Warehouse: Featuring a roof that slopes down from a central peak toward both sides, providing efficient rainwater drainage and a symmetrical architectural profile.
- Double Span Warehouse: Offering two large interior spaces without central columns, optimizing storage capacity and enabling efficient logistics operations within a single structure.
- Multi-Span Warehouse: Designed with multiple spans, providing versatile storage options and efficient logistics flow within a single facility, accommodating diverse operational needs.
- Single Floor, Double Floors Warehouse: A single-level or multi-story storage facility designed to meet specific space requirements, offering flexibility for storage and operational preferences.
The Structure has Different Security Features
Warehouse security is crucial for protecting assets, preventing theft, and keeping operations smooth. It ensures no unwanted surprises, maintains trust with clients, and provides a safe environment for employees.
Even when prefabricated, these structures still provide the necessary security features needed. The robust steel structure of shipping containers acts as a natural deterrent against unauthorized access. Integrated locking mechanisms, reinforced doors, and windows can also further fortify the facility.
You may also have the option to enhance security by installing surveillance systems, access control mechanisms, and alarms, tailored to their specific needs.
It is a Scalable Structure
Container van warehouses guarantee both security and scalability allowing companies to match their storage needs and expand as desired. They require minimal construction in terms of expansion; unlike traditional stores that require major renovations in order to expand or reduce the space used.
The beauty of modular structures when crafted offsite is that they can be easily expanded by adding more prefabricated sections. This allows a business to add more to its current storage without the need for long-time construction.
They are Easy to Maintain
Maintaining prefabricated warehouses like ours from Indigo Prefab House is easier compared to traditional structures thanks to its robust and low maintenance designs. They are crafted from durable materials such as steel and feature advanced coatings that provide exceptional resistance to wear and tear. The precision employed in the prefabrication process significantly reduces the likelihood of structural issues arising over time.
Minimalist designs are also strategically planned to minimize potential trouble spots, thus facilitating streamlined, routine maintenance by our professional staff. This comprehensive approach includes rigorous inspections aimed at detecting any signs of wear and tear, allowing us to proactively address issues.
A container van warehouse can be a dependable storage solution for many businesses in the Philippines. These redefine efficiency by providing businesses with cost-effective options to adapt to the many evolving requirements of industries today.
If you’re looking to expand your own storage or operations as a business, you can turn to us at Indigo Prefab House. We’re a trusted distributor of prefabricated houses and commercial buildings including warehouses. Contact us here today!